Saturday, July 21, 2012

Catch up time...

November

We had family Thanksgiving with my mom's family up at the Community Center. It is so wonderful to get to spend time with my sweet mammaw! We also had a gender only ultrasound so we would know for Thanksgiving to share if Baby Simpson was a boy or a girl!

December:

Christmas and Santa was REALLY good to him! He got a new TV, DVD player and tons of other fun toys.

January-

Wow where did 2011 go! I do not remember anything out of the ordinary or extraordinary to happen in January so onto-

February-

Valentines Day how romantic... Carl took Reed and me to Kabuki (YUM!!)

March -
HAPPY St. Patrick's Day!!! I really don't remember much but I don't think we did anything for St. Patty's Day  this year... LAME right??? Try being 8-9 months pregnant!!!

April-

Wow... April was an exciting, emotional, rollercoaster of a month... I will go to a new post for Colton's grand arrival... he came into the world as scheduled on April 12

No comments:

Post a Comment