Sunday, July 31, 2011

Update on life

Well I haven't posted in a while as things have been CRAZY BUSY!!!! A couple weeks ago Carl spent a week in Las Vegas for work... and I began my classroom hours working with kids for my literacy class... I finished literacy on Thursday and I must say I am THRILLED to have that over with!!! It was soooo time consuming. I learned SOOOO much but it would have been nice to have been able to enjoy summer a little more. Oh well there is always next summer right? You have to do what you have to do.... We celebrated Reed's THIRD birthday with a week early party on the 23rd. He had SOOO much fun! Then we have spent this weekend celebrating as well since his birthday was yesterday (the 30th). Friday we went to Kabuki (where they cook in front of you- according to Reed). Saturday we went and raced his two Valve Cover Cars... his 10 lb car won it's class and his 5 lb came in second. After he raced his car we went to Ace Bowling center and bowled a couple of games. Then today to finish off his birthday weekend we went and saw Captain America and ate at Niffer's Place at the lake.... I start back for my last semester as an undergraduate on August 15 and I graduate on December 17!!! I can't believe it is almost over... I am beyond excited!!! Reed also starts his new preschool August 22. He is excited and I hope he continues to be excited and wanting to go. I can't wait to see what all we have in store for our future!


UPDATE: Potty Training.... Reed has been officially potty trained since basically my last post!!!! We are soooo proud of him!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment